[NA] PvE Player Looking for a Guild to Connect With

I have been playing Guild Wars 2 for 7 years as of this past April. I mainly play PvE content, but have dabbled in WvW and a tiny bit of PvP before as well with a preference for PvE. I am someone who is usually found alone playing solo, or just running around maps and getting stuff done on my own. I struggle to connect with others at times, but I'm reaching out in hopes of finding a guild with people who are kind, a bit silly, and enjoy chatting. One thing I dislike about most guilds is after initially joining, there isn't much talk in guild chat unless you're a well known member, or newbie in need of guidance. I main a Guardian that I often have switched between Dragonhunter and a Firebrand build for support. I've been through it all, I just want a place to fit in for a change, and make meaningful connections if possible. My server is Eredon Terrace for any possible WvW content, though like I said I prefer PvE and can happily teach newbies the ropes if necessary.

You can mail me in-game or respond here. Thank you. ❤️

The Meow House [CAT] is seeking both new and seasoned players to join us in a fun and family style guild.

We are not the same as other guilds, we’re not looking to be “the biggest and meanest”, we’re looking for new friends. We don't want you to be just a number, we want to get to know you.

We are primarily a PvE Guild, very casual and active. We do a little of everything, including Fractals, Dungeons, Dragon Response Missions, Strikes. We do guild missions weekly. If you need assistance with your personal story let us know, we’re more than happy to help! Those wanting to run in WvW will find us on Devona's Rest (mostly), and we occasionally do PvP.

We have a Discord server and are building up our guild hall aggressively. With your help we will continue to grow and flourish.

Our main focus is having FUN!! 

We are looking forward to having you join the guild and maybe even our sister guild as well. Our sister guild is The Madhouse Retreat [MAD] owned by JABYRD.9278. They are very similar to [CAT] but have their eyes on higher end-game content in the near future.

So, if you’re looking for friends and need a place to set down roots, we really are a fun bunch!

Come and join us! You know you want to 😉

Disa Wyrmhunter, Norn Soulbeast

Banrigh.5932 (Guild Leader)

We want you to join and meet some really nice people in the guild you don't have to play alone anymore.

Hey there...I see you are looking for a guild...I may have some options for ya.
Here is a guild ad I run across the forums....take a look and let me know what ya think and if ya have any questions.
NA - Isle Of Janthir -  [CBo] Crimson Blackout & [PACK] Wolves Of War. YES, 2 guilds in 1!!!!
Depending what you are looking for and what your commitment level wants to be, we have it here. 95% of PACK is also in CBo!!!!

[CBo] is an easy-going PvX guild that is working towards all game modes. We do WvW 2 nights a week on Fridays (reset) and Saturdays 8:30pm EST, 7:30pm CST and 5:30pm PST. We are based on Isle of Janthir server. Friday and Mondays are now PvE Raid days where people play and learn Raids. Strikes are now done a couple a times a week mainly Fridays and Saturdays and Fractals can also be done upon request, but seem to happen every 2nd day or more often even.

[PACK] is our WvW focused group, fight focused first, PPT second. We run in WvW 5 nights a week. Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun. We start at 8:30pm EST, 7:30pm CST and 5:30pm PST. You are required to run a minimal of 2 nights out of the 3 CORE PACK days, which are Sun, Mon, Wed.Fri and Sat are cinsidered chill nights in WVW. We use Teamspeak for comms and this is mandatory. You dont have to talk, but you have to be able to hear the commander's and their call outs. Guild builds will be required ( You get 1 class build when you join) and repping [PACK] on WvW nights is also required. We have trainings and even 1 on 1 sessions for anyone requiring or requesting them. We are not a hardcore fight guild, but not casual either. We would like to think our players will have a willingness to get better and improve and be open minded about playing different classes if need be or are asked. 

We are a very open, inclusive and respectful guild(s), where all are welcome.

Discord @ https://discord.gg/4g3X2YXtY6 we use Discord as a website.
Please feel free to reach out to me in-game at Rantaine.4759 or on Discord at Dguvner#3035

P.S Transfers to Isle of Janthir currently 500gems OR are possibly free if you haven't transferred before!!! You lose nothing when you transfer, all travels with you  SERVER only matters for WvW, no other game mode.