Reset skills outside of the pvp arena

52 minutes ago, Scatchtape.5109 said:

**Not that I expect any changes in PVP ever to be made** BUT It would be a beautiful quality of life to be able to reset the cooldowns of your skills around the PVP arena in the Heart of the Mists. 

So that mesmers can grief people by permanently moa'ing everyone in the arena and resetting instantly? 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Clumsy.7926 said:

So that mesmers can grief people by permanently moa'ing everyone in the arena and resetting instantly? 😂

This, and other spammable elites.

You want necros perm jumping off the cliff and spectral grabbing people every 2 seconds? 💀

Perm thieves guild kekw

Perm lich kekw

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

This, and other spammable elites.

You want necros perm jumping off the cliff and spectral grabbing people every 2 seconds? 💀

Perm thieves guild kekw

Perm lich kekw

Soulbeast 1 shot gankers (opeth) 😂 on no cd and more 😅

• Like 1

Make it a 4th golem, no one will do the effort to port back and back from golems to ffa for elite reset. Or make it one golem far away from the waypoint in the golem area. Also who cares abotu ffa? You want serious duels or some skirmishes? Go duel server or hotjoin, those deserve some population anyway.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Scatchtape.5109 said:

**Not that I expect any changes in PVP ever to be made** BUT It would be a beautiful quality of life to be able to reset the cooldowns of your skills around the PVP arena in the Heart of the Mists. 

How is that a quality of life change

But

Would allow me to annoy those select few in the pit that have an unhealthy obsession with me even more 😉

Edited by porkchopMCgee.6193