Arborstone removed from pass access?

I have three permanent passes (Armistice, Thousand Seas and Elon) and today Arborstone is gone from the travel list of them all.
Did I gloss over this on the patch notes? Do we have a reason why?
It's not a devastating impact on my game, but it's a bit of a pita and it's been accessible for years, why pull it now? 🤨

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, RoseofGilead.8907 said:

It's there for me at Lily of the Elon and Mistlock Sanctuary, under "View destinations outside Central Tyria."

Well for f... yeah, I zipped right past that and checked the 'other capital cities' only.
I'm a goober and you saved me a *lot* grief, thank you! 😘

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Obnoxa.6702 said:

Well for f... yeah, I zipped right past that and checked the 'other capital cities' only.

Don't worry, it's not just you. After I saw that in the patch notes, I checked and thought the same, that they'd not only not added the Wizard's Tower, they'd removed Arborstone. It was only when I checked again in preparation to submit a bug report that I noticed the "Outside Central Tyria" option.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Manpag.6421 said:

Don't worry, it's not just you. After I saw that in the patch notes, I checked and thought the same, that they'd not only not added the Wizard's Tower, they'd removed Arborstone. It was only when I checked again in preparation to submit a bug report that I noticed the "Outside Central Tyria" option.

Well I won't lie, I'm secretly glad it wasn't just me! 😆