So... Why is Warrior the only class never allowed to have a meta build for more than one patch?

Also actually i like warrior cause it is always in a good Spot (not too broken and often if its broken it get instantly nerfed). I do not play the obviously broken builds and never tend to cause i found it simply boring to Play broken stuff xp 

14 hours ago, Kuya.6495 said:

Please tell me OP isn't getting clowned by Willbenders on warrior. That is just too sad to bear

the only "clowning" going on is them running away invulnerable and shadowstepping.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Kuya.6495 said:

I was wondering why anyone would complain about willbender in spvp right now but then I remembered the OP made this thread:

Blue class derangement syndrome is a terrible disease 

gfyl

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

13 hours ago, Lighter.5631 said:

like i said, unintended OP gimmick hotfixes is not the same as regular balancing, regular meta build revs build will start to get complain after 3-4 months of meta and get nerfed out of meta after 5 months-1 year, that's the regular pattern, but before that, a new meta build will be born. which is not the case for warrior, generally speaking warrior has a meta down time of 2 years+ at a time and a meta up time of 1-2 months.

have to admit recently warrior meta up time has been the highest for the first time in 12 years, but still lacks in diversity in terms of build/role compared to every class else.

it is almost the first time in 4 years, warrior get to have 2 playable good build (even being non-meta) the last year it happened was 2020, having spb side node and spb healer and that lasted 1 month.

Over the past 2 years warrior has had the following meta builds I believe all of which have all won at least 1 monthly:

dagger/sh+gs spb

dagger/sh+hammer spb

Condi spb

condi berserker

defense bswn (i think shout bs is older than 2 years now).

Staff spb

By comparison over that stretch rev has had:

Power vindi which which has only been viable for the maybe the last 3-4 months and mainstream 1-2 months.

Condi herald was probably the last rev meta rev build we had before that, but it fell off super hard when teams stopped running support tempest since countering tempest was the one thing it did really well, and core guard didn't have problems against it.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1