Can't log into ANET website

I have been trying to submit a ticket for the last week about losing Notarized Scrolls of Central Tyrian Heroics, I would buy 199 and only get credit for using 177 or something like in open world. I do get the points to spend, but they do not complete the HP's in the maps. I can't log into my account. It keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again later"  So I changed my password thinking I ad the wrong password, still giving me that error. Is there something wrong with it?

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Anastasia Avalon.6908 said:

I have been trying to submit a ticket for the last week about losing Notarized Scrolls of Central Tyrian Heroics, I would buy 199 and only get credit for using 177 or something like in open world. I do get the points to spend, but they do not complete the HP's in the maps. I can't log into my account. It keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again later"  So I changed my password thinking I ad the wrong password, still giving me that error. Is there something wrong with it?

You can contact the CS Team by sending an email to 'support@arena.net'.

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010124574-I-Can-t-Log-In-to-the-Support-Site

59 minutes ago, Anastasia Avalon.6908 said:

I have been trying to submit a ticket for the last week about losing Notarized Scrolls of Central Tyrian Heroics, I would buy 199 and only get credit for using 177 or something like in open world. I do get the points to spend, but they do not complete the HP's in the maps.

Which maps?  If you're going by map completion alone, be aware that there are a total of something like 212 Central Tyrian Hero Challenges.  The extra ones are in maps that do not count against map completion.  Map completion also will always show like 198/199 due to a bug and you have to hunt for the single unfinished HP and complete it manually.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1