Low Intensity Mesmer Builds?

So, avoiding going into details, I hurt my wrist and now I'm in a brace for....a while. I don't think it's broken but I'm trying hard not to think about it. I did find out though that playing my mirage is basically impossible in my current state (typing is hard right now).

Are there any decent OW LI builds for mesmer?

Auto attack axe mirage got nerfed into oblivion.  Closest thing I'd recommend is good ole' condi virtuoso.  I regularly play that one with one hand, and it is pretty simple.  Just mouse-click the weapon skills and the shatters when they're up, and you'll rip most things to shreds.  The self-sustain is really solid, too, if you don't use the signet to double up on phantasms.  

Double staff Mirage can still get you over enough dps to clear almost any content. Unless you plan doing fractals where you will suck outside of bosses.

Is basically just dodging and pressing some buttons.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

Auto attack axe mirage got nerfed into oblivion.  Closest thing I'd recommend is good ole' condi virtuoso.  I regularly play that one with one hand, and it is pretty simple.  Just mouse-click the weapon skills and the shatters when they're up, and you'll rip most things to shreds.  The self-sustain is really solid, too, if you don't use the signet to double up on phantasms.  

I never understood virtuoso. I think it's because I've gotten too reliant on my clones for survivability, every time I run virt I usually end up either over-aggroing or I just burn all the skills I have and if it's not dead then I'm in trouble. I feel like there's a synergy or strategy that I never grasped with virt.

If it is for OW, then I think Lord Hyzen had dagger mirage that he dubbed "better virtuoso". Would also fit neatly with OP habits of relying on clones, and from what I remember from that particular vieo, it didn't require too much clicks to work.