Legendary Armor quantity

6 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

I was. Had all materials ready for the heavy set. Then saw the horrific implementation of the skin when it finally released. Was completely angry that I had wasted so much time on resources for a skin whose in-game realization looked like ****, as opposed to its stunning concept art image. So I got the light set instead, because (1) I had to do something with those items I had already prepared and that could not be used on anything else, and (2) it was the only set that looked at all like in the concept art.

Lesson learnt: Never trust ANet again with anything that "will release later". :classic_rolleyes:

That's exactly how I felt about the heavy set. The concept art was aces, the actual in-game set wasn't worth gem store skins....let alone being "legendary"

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Honestly? After a while, you don't even care about legendary skins anymore. The game offers a huge amount of cool combinations, and sometimes even better skins pop up in the Gem Store. The main perk of legendary armor has always been convenience. If you've already got all the legendary accessories, sigils, runes, and weapons, and now you feel like there's nothing left to do in the game besides burning through gold, sure, go for legendary armor for the skin. But otherwise, you're just sabotaging yourself. No legendary armor skin is such a "must-have" that it's worth getting all of them just for the looks.

• Confused 1