PLEASE let the new PvP game mode be Guild vs. Guild

On 6/23/2024 at 12:20 AM, Saiyan.1704 said:

On that note, idk why we don't have like... 10 different mini season game modes.
- Make an FFA oddball game with special rules when you have the ball. Slow AF, can't use stealth, skills cast will drop the ball, etc.
- FFA King of the Hill with 5 mini conquest nodes on the map
- King of the Hill, 1v1 Dueling mode in the style of AT. Queue up as you would amongst 9 other players, they 1v1 each other one after the other.
- FootLocker, Everyone is DH Guard. You only have Banish. No other virtue or utility abilities. You're on a small platform and have to knock people off.
etc etc.

Wintersday has a pvp mode in one of its minigames. You have 3 classes to choose from and its capture the flag. Halloween has a pvp game mode too where you spawn trash mobs like in stronghold but theres 3 lanes and you gotta destroy the enemy's buildings. Then there is dragon ball arena during the chinese new year. So anet def does have this stuff and it is quite literally seasonal. You just have to look for it. 

But yeah your footlocker idea reminded me of those kind of minigames

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Vyseman.2947 said:

Just go to Edge of the Mist for GvG fights.   There will be no one else, only the 2 Guilds fighting brainless each other lol 

Still more brainy than this take. That's not the GvG I'm talking about. I'm referring to true GW1 GvG.

Edited by Arnox.5128