Legendary spear: EOD variant?

Hello Devs

Since you mentioned you were going to make a new legendary spear. I was wondering from which gen you were going to make it.

I was wondering if it would be an EOD spear? Because this way we can have many skins from the elder dragons.

I'm hoping this can and will be the case!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, AvaLilly.6375 said:

This feels like a very long time to wait for what could be a simple implementation.

I mean, if you look at all the variants, it's not that much of a simple implementation.

3 hours ago, AvaLilly.6375 said:

This feels like a very long time to wait for what could be a simple implementation. 

I really hope they do add the Aurene legendary spear. I need it for the collection completionist in me. 

The thing is, EoD is an old expansion. They don't make a habit of going back into old expansions and adding more content.

5 minutes ago, frazazel.7501 said:

The thing is, EoD is an old expansion. They don't make a habit of going back into old expansions and adding more content.

True, but the thing also is that they never had a themed legendary generation of weapons. And they don't have to use EoD to acquire this one. They can easily make the recipe with JaWi currencies.

• Like 1

On 6/18/2024 at 4:11 PM, King xiuras.3615 said:

I was wondering if it would be an EOD spear? Because this way we can have many skins from the elder dragons.

I'm hoping this can and will be the case!

Because after seeing all the over blown profession effects on those skills, the natural thought of oneself would be "that's just not quite flamboyant enough, I need effects on top of effects" apparently you're all Xzibit now.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Dean Calaway.9718 said:

Because after seeing all the over blown profession effects on those skills, the natural thought of oneself would be "that's just not quite flamboyant enough, I need effects on top of effects" apparently you're all Xzibit now.

You mean West Coast Customs. Xzibit does not do any of the modding, he's just the face of the show.

• Haha 1

It would make a lot of sense if they were adding another gen 3 legendary spear instead of a gen 2 legendary spear. They have the material and the data. And reddit is now blowing up about an EOD legendary spear variant. Anet, please: just do it....

• Like 1