Bladesong Distortion (THIS CONTENT WAS TEMPORALY DISABLED)

Why i should lose a pvp ranked game, gain -14 pts just bcs Arena Net decided that they should turn off this ability not just only in pve content, but also in PVP RANKED games?
Video isnt full obviously, and the game was probably lost anyway. Before there was a situation where i should've survived and kill the person and cap far, but it didnt happen bcs my abilitiy doesnt work in pvp.
Video

I captured just last 4 minutes of the match so people could just understand what i'm talking about.
I want compensation and my 14 pts back xd

• Haha 2

I am sure you would rather use bladesong distortion in whatever janky state caused them to disable it.

That reminds me of that time weaver could throw a dagger across the arena and through several walls.  Just one skill, but it was an amazing bug. 

13 hours ago, Zebulous.2934 said:

I am sure you would rather use bladesong distortion in whatever janky state caused them to disable it.

That reminds me of that time weaver could throw a dagger across the arena and through several walls.  Just one skill, but it was an amazing bug. 

The janky state was that through a bug with switching build templates and the way the skill interacted with clone generation meant you could have permanent distortion until you died.

From what I understand this has been possible for some time now, but only came to public light recently, thus has been disabled until it is fixed.