Building our Homestead and what about our novelties, our forgotten pet Basenji and skyscale

So I heard we’ll have our mount in our home, I wanted to ask if a possibility maybe considering adding novelty into our homes too?

Mainly our forgotten whistle pets! Why I mention this is .. most people don’t really take them out or majority players don’t even know what it is (I included did not know about this pet whistle until a guild I’m in sent it as a gift to me, later I looked into it realised what it was) and some players don’t even realise what it is when they see it in the gem store wouldn’t consider researching it. And this would be great way re- promoting them again too. 

If you add other novelties this would be a great way of marketing these in the store! Showing off your collection at your house, chairs laid out in your home, music instruments on your wall, and your adorable basenji and skyscale running around free. It would be great way and special touch to people who had these for a long time.

(Link mentions about our mount being at our home.)

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1284210/view/4201376568919187137?l=english

Edited by Victoria.5086
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• Victoria.5086 changed the title to Building our Homestead and what about our novelties, our forgotten pet Basenji and skyscale