marching order proc different than other burst trait, 0 consistency

Lighter.5631

longbow burst proc berserker's power, adrenal health, cleansing ire, new heightened focus without hit

but does not proc marching order

wth is this....

and longbow burst skill can proc multiple marching order with one cast, now we know with CD reset, but longbow burst can only proc other traits once

managed to proc 3 times with one tier 3 longbow burst

Edited by Lighter.5631

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

I mean.... 

Wierd but what would a useful application for that? 

When are you gonna play Longbow with Tactics. 

exactly the same reason why longbow used to play with defense, even with power

consistently procing adrenal health and cleansing ire to self sustain without the need to hit enemy, specially with tactic have no resistance

i thought new tactic with new condi cleanse and healing could compete, but by requiring hitting, unlike how it works with every other burst skills with longbow..it can not compete no more

when you require hitting on a line with no resistance, but require no hitting on a line with resistance, defense keeps to be staple

Edited by Lighter.5631

9 minutes ago, Lighter.5631 said:

exactly the same reason why longbow used to play with defense, even with power

consistently procing adrenal health and cleansing ire to self sustain without the need to hit enemy, specially with tactic have no resistance

i thought new tactic with new condi cleanse and healing could compete, but by requiring hitting, unlike how it works with every other burst skills with longbow..it can not compete no more

when you require hitting on a line with no resistance, but require no hitting on a line with resistance, defense keeps to be staple

🤔 I'm intrigued. 

Now to make something with that.