Remove duo q from CON quest

On 7/5/2024 at 3:10 PM, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Game is done guys. We are waaaaay past any debate about "duo or solo".

There is so much match manipulation & multi-windowed bot play anymore, the only way to stop it is to be able to queue as a full team.

but removing duo q would slow it down

now even if you 300-400 rating apart, you just have to duo q double least played class and you'll have big chances of actually  be matched against each other cuz that mirror comp priority is so high and population is so low, i wouldn't be surprised if you get your q synch first try at primetime.

i wouldn't have that top 10 duo in the same team that often, I still believe it could happen cuz again, the mirror comp priority

it would also make q dodge less effective cuz those 4 duos are know 8 players and you can't avoid them all without wating 10-15 and maybe still not get the easy match you looking for

i agree removing duo q now with population this low is way less effective than it would be in 2018 when it was like the threshold for it to be very impactful, cuz at that time you still had an ok population, but at least anet shows good faith by removing it and slowing all the exploits going on down