Need your help pinning down a Band Together bug before reporting

Shagie.7612

Heyo team, I'M NOT CRAZY GOOD LORD I THOUGHT I WAS LOSING MY MIND

Anyways, Band Together is bugged as far as I can tell and sometimes you just lose it and have to hard cast twice in a row.
I thought originally it was me cancelling my Darkrazor into Breakrazor, because heals are high priority skills and do that (which can be frustrating at times if you want the empowered heal and are in intense combat moments), but it doesn't appear to be the case.

I couldn't figure it how to do it consistently, and it was in PvP so easy to mistake it as misplays.

But I can consistently get Breakrazor to seemingly consume Band Together twice, both for the instant cast and as it's ending.

I recorded it, and I can cast Darkrazor, get the hit (thus not cancelling) and cast Breakrazor instantly, and then if you wait for just a moment, cast Icerazor/Razorclaw, wait for Breakrazor to finish, your final cast will be a cast time and unempowered.

https://imgur.com/z2q8CpX

You can see here that the Razorclaw doesn't get empowered and still has a cast time even though it should be instant.
The time between casting Icerazor and losing the Band Together buff is like, literally 1s when Band Together lasts ~4s, so it isn't possible that it fell off because of the delay in pressing the button.

I believe this can happen with other sequences of summons, because more than once I've interrupted my shield 5 with what should be an instant cast Breakrazor, but I can't consistently get it to happen in other orders, and this one took forever already and made me feel like I was crazy trying to figure it out.

oh also please ignore the chat blocker lmao it was the only picture i had on hand

Edited by Shagie.7612
  • Like 1

Band Together is just a mess. Too short window, demands spam on a class that is designed in a way that shouldn't be spammed. 

Would have preferred if Summons just worked exactly like Wells if we knew it was gonna end up like this. At least with Wells, we know how it functions and interacts instead of retaining Summons jank like being uncastable on uneven terrain, even if it's just a pebble. 

• Like 3