Cant log in.

Hello. I have a problem login into my account i tried everything and i keep getting this message: " omething went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes. " 

Is there any solution you can suggest ?

• Haha 1

I have the exact same issue, and it has been saying that for a few weeks (I want to buy the expansion, therefor need to log-in to my account), it is not logging into the game that is the issue, because that works fine. 
And I can't submit a ticket, because I can't login, where I am supposed to submit a ticket. 
The errorcode is the same as above "Something went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes." It has been persistent for me for 3 weeks now. 

So it would be nice if there could be an official response to this. 

11 minutes ago, Helle.8754 said:

I have the exact same issue, and it has been saying that for a few weeks (I want to buy the expansion, therefor need to log-in to my account), it is not logging into the game that is the issue, because that works fine. 
And I can't submit a ticket, because I can't login, where I am supposed to submit a ticket. 
The errorcode is the same as above "Something went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes." It has been persistent for me for 3 weeks now. 

So it would be nice if there could be an official response to this. 

From the Knowledge Base:  https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010124574-I-Can-t-Log-In-to-the-Support-Site

Yes, try it again in a few minutes.

But you probably already did that. If the problem persists, open a support ticket and ask what the "something" is, that went wrong, why that "something" went wrong and what you (or they) can do about it. Please make sure you add sufficient details so the support employee can take a look, including your account details (Not password). Time you get the error message, error codes if you get any, your country and ISP you are connecting from/with.

• Confused 1

"We have reviewed your login issue and it appears that your attempts are being blocked by our security system. While we are unable to override these restrictions, we do have some suggestions that have helped others that you can try:

• Use a different Internet Browser.
• Ensure your Internet Browser is up to date.
• Make sure that Javascript is enabled.
• Disable any VPN/proxy services.
• Verify that the device timezone is properly set for your location.
• If you've made several attempts, try again after 24 hours.

Again, we are unable to override these security restrictions. If the above does not resolve your issues, there is nothing further we can do to grant you access to the website."

I had the exact same issue today as I was attempting to buy the expansion. I was using an Linux distro called Lubuntu. I have used Lubuntu in the past to purchase expansions. I could login to my forum account without any issues. But account.arena.net was giving me the "try again in a few" message. Firefox and Chromium. were the browsers I was attempting to use.

I booted into Windows 10 and using Chrome I was able to login to arena.net and purchase the expansion without any issues. After my purchase I logged out and was able to login using Firefox. I don't know what the issue is but I was able to work around it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1