Interface · No difference between thick party health bar and thick squad healthbar

Hello,

I enabled the thick party health bar and enabled to always show. But I see always thick health bars in squads aswell. There is effectively no difference in the option but there are two seperate categories. I guess 'thick squad health bar' only affects squads while 'thick party health bar' affects both.

But in squad this is really confusing and doesn't really matter.

Any option that thick party health bars only affects private parties (5 maximum parties) and to not show thick health bars in squads aswell?

Someone experienced the same problem?

😕

4 minutes ago, VVhiteTheEntity.9273 said:

Hello,

I enabled the thick party health bar and enabled to always show. But I see always thick health bars in squads aswell. There is effectively no difference in the option but there are two seperate categories. I guess 'thick squad health bar' only affects squads while 'thick party health bar' affects both.

But in squad this is really confusing and doesn't really matter.

Any option that thick party health bars only affects private parties (5 maximum parties) and to not show thick health bars in squads aswell?

Someone experienced the same problem?

😕

If you only check thick party health bars, only your sub-group in a squad will show the thick ones, if the squad only uses one big group, then yes, the whole squad will have thick bars.

Edited by Schimmi.6872
  • Like 2