Black Lion Weapon Skin Collections and Spears

I can't seem to find anything on this topic in here or in other news channels for the game, but has there ever been any talk of adding new spears to the old BL weapon skin sets that never had one? Sets I'm thinking of include stuff like the Maguuma weapons, Collapsing Star weapons, Ice Reaver weapons, etc. Many of these weapon sets are really well done and help keep fashion consistent when other skins may not have counterparts or other skins that go well together, so adding a "BL Spears collection" to catch them up would be really nice to see.

• Confused 4

All the topics I could find since announcement of Land Spears and Janthir Wilds.  The consensus from an official statement is that only sets added with and after Janthir Wilds release will contain spears and none from before.  Unless @Rubi Bayer.8493 or another Anet rep says otherwise, but for right now, the official statement is that Weapon Sets released with Janthir Wilds and sets released after will include Spears.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/straight-to-the-point-a-primer-on-spears-in-janthir-wilds/

Q: Which spear skins can I use on land?

A: All current spear skins will be able to be used on land. We also plan on adding spear skins with all future weapon skin collections.

Edited by Xanhawk.3806
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1