Wouldn't it be funny if...

Wouldn't it be funny if this expansion continues to focus on Norn and Kodan culture and lore, and they end up stealing away the Titans Lore from the Charr like how the Charr had stolen away their Dragon back during Icebrood Saga? I mean, sure, Norn got their Bjora Marches, but 90% of Icebrood Saga was focused on the Charr Civil War instead of Jormag's conflict with the Norn. XD

Joking aside, I'm loving the expansions so far. The amount of unique dialog there is for the player is astonishing. I really love how playing a Norn actually feels different than playing a Sylvari or a Charr (You owe me 10 kegs of Ale, Braham!), and I assume each of them have their own unique interactions at certain sections of the story. I really hope they continue with this level of detail and backstories with the rest of the expansion. Part of me is hoping for two more maps and a few more bosses (three just doesn't feel enough based on the commonality themes they have with the Gods and Dragons, and based on what Isgarren said during his conversation in the Alliance meeting).

This was a great first step into Janthir Wilds, and I can't wait for more!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

28 minutes ago, AlphaWolvesGamer.5790 said:

Wouldn't it be funny if this expansion continues to focus on Norn and Kodan culture and lore, and they end up stealing away the Titans Lore from the Charr like how the Charr had stolen away their Dragon back during Icebrood Saga? I mean, sure, Norn got their Bjora Marches, but 90% of Icebrood Saga was focused on the Charr Civil War instead of Jormag's conflict with the Norn. XD

Or like how the Sylvari were side lined during their own expansion to focus on human affairs 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

15 minutes ago, MushroomGremlin.4165 said:

Or like how the Sylvari were side lined during their own expansion to focus on human affairs 

I mean who cares about Dragon minions who's entire culture is based on some carvings some Centaur did some time in the past, that's not even touching on the fact that without Ronan, a human, that just stumbled on some cave where he found some seeds that he later planted in some place, there wouldn't even be any Sylvari.

"You're welcome" - the Humans

• Haha 1