(Spoilers for a Quest Line) Gettin' The Crew Back Together -- Very Fun!

I want to thank you for a fun quest I had no idea existed until the letter from Zizel popped up after I did the raven scout adventure.  I was amused nonstop, even though I generally prefer animals not to talk like humans (ie, they should have outlooks, concerns, and motivations that line up with what they are.  So the shark was the absolute best for me).

The reason I'm posting is to enthuse about the mini at the end.  I have only deployed him for a few minutes so I cannot definitively say he never dances.  But if he doesn't, it's a missed opportunity.  Especially if he only does it when no one but you is looking, or at least only you can see it happen when it does.

Hello my honey, hello my baby, hello my ragtiiiime gal!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished that. I was only looking after the mastery point, but i admit that the story was quite amusing; i did not espect to turn to something like "Ocean's Eleven". My favourite is the frog, "The Tempress" XD and the "The frog slipped between your fingers, and you swear she gave you a salacious wink as she made her way downriver.". Now i cant wait to see what they will do at Lion's Arch and, mostly, when we are getting our cut (6 millions gold 😄)

• Like 1

This quest chain and a lot of the quest chains and collections in this expansion are simply amazing.  Arena Net did a great job filling out the maps with collection and achievement quests.  I just hope everyone playing looks lin the achievement panel and activates these great quests!

• Like 1