Tales Of the Lowland Wisps Still bugged for few of us

the patch yesterday did not fix the bug I am experiencing with the tales of the lowland achievement, still can't interact with number 4 and I suspect it's due to the game thinking I finished the whole achievement because when I talk to the kodan on loclocent he thanks me for completing the achievement making the wisps disabled,

Since the wisps are disabled, the missing ones can't be completed. So I'm stuck missing wisp #4

9 hours ago, zyrusdk.2970 said:

yeah same to me.. did you find a solution ?

we wont be able to complete it because we completed the last part of the achievement so the wisps are completely disabled, so there is no solution all we can do is wait for it to be fixed, be sure to write a bug report ingame about your issue

Edited by Marmado.7825

58 minutes ago, Marmado.7825 said:

we wont be able to complete it because we completed the last part of the achievement so the wisps are completely disabled, so there is no solution all we can do is wait for it to be fixed, be sure to write a bug report ingame about your issue

I already made a bug-report, so lets hope they fix it soon 🙂

On 9/2/2024 at 10:26 PM, rotor.5729 said:

Here it‘s #6 missing. Progress 16/17 and I can‘t complete.

Same.

The first thing I tried after update was walking to the wisp, the location where its corresponding chest spawns, and talking again with the kodan. None of them worked.

The achievement and its mastery point arer still locked out.

Came to say the same thing. Unfortunately for me, by the time patch released I was already on "Meet with Valiant Aria at Loch Lucent" (i.e. already past the bug). Tried re-trying that wisps across multiple characters, before and after patch- the wisp is there, but there is no interact, and torch-chest is still out. Tried manually bowing, but nope. Already filled ticket yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...