invisibility without stopping

Ш 

I woulr
I would like to get the developers to play Guild Wars 2 so that they can show their  class in a gameplay where a thief jumps into invisibility without stopping and mages don't have  a single skill to get him out of invisibility and he seems to have an infinite dodge of attacks
Edited by Gnomskii.7423
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, Smurfiness.3714 said:

I'd love that. In Dark Age of Camelot stealth classes have True stealth until they attack and then stealth is reset only out of combat. That's how stealth classes should work. 

Stealth should be Thief F3, 20s cooldown.

1 hour ago, Smurfiness.3714 said:

Can I have that thief build? Sounds fun. Perma stealth and dodge. 

From the video I can tell they're using off-hand pistol and Daredevil's Bounding Dodger trait.
Pistol 5 puts a smoke field, Bounding Dodger makes your dodge a leap finisher. Smoke + Leap = Stealth.
Shadowstep (stun-break with 1200 range teleport)
Signet of Agility (cleanse 3 conditions and restore 50 endurance)
Dagger Storm (4s invulnerability)
Shadow Arts 2-2-2 (condi cleanse on stealth, life stealing venom stacks on stealth, initiative recovery on stealth)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Kulvar.1239 said:

Stealth should be Thief F3, 20s cooldown.

From the video I can tell they're using off-hand pistol and Daredevil's Bounding Dodger trait.
Pistol 5 puts a smoke field, Bounding Dodger makes your dodge a leap finisher. Smoke + Leap = Stealth.
Shadowstep (stun-break with 1200 range teleport)
Signet of Agility (cleanse 3 conditions and restore 50 endurance)
Dagger Storm (4s invulnerability)
Shadow Arts 2-2-2 (condi cleanse on stealth, life stealing venom stacks on stealth, initiative recovery on stealth)

People don't care about this. No matter how often they are explained that it's not a bug or cheat or exploit but simply how the game works and how the class plays, it's always going to end in this argument of  "well this one time, I saw in a video, a thief being invisible for an hour and one-shoting an entire blob!!! what about that!?!?!?!". People don't get that invisibility in GW2 comes at the cost of not doing much else while not benefiting from a huge damage buff. Can a good thief player one-shot a glass cannon ele? Probably. Is that the norm? I doubt it. This is not DnD or WoW where you get like x24 multipliers from backstabbing someone.

• Like 3
  • Confused 3