I don't like spears (There, I said it! xD)

I feel the same way with some of the spears skill sets, especially the one I played most of the time. I make it a point to try out the others now, but I'm not far into that. 

30 minutes ago, Lucy.3728 said:

But it also slows me down when placing over the half of the skills manually.

You can set ground targeting to instant and then it doesn't slow you down. It just casts the skill instantly and aims it wherever your mouse cursor is at the time. The only downside is that it breaks homestead editing so whenever you decorate your homestead you have to switch it to normal for the duration. 

Edited by GeraldBC.4927
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 9/4/2024 at 7:55 AM, Mini Crinny.6190 said:

The way that the spear is held could be better, it feels like it's quite awkward tbh, however, I've been really enjoying it on Ele

I was going to make a whole post about this and do a break down of proper combat posture, but... too tired

Spear combat posture is in desperate need of a chiropractor (the awkward hunch also does some pretty unsightly things to the upper abdomen 😬). This posture is the main reason why I'm not bothering with land spear on any class - which is unfortunate because many of these kits and their animations are otherwise awesome. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1