Please REMOVE UNSKIPPABLE dialogue. Add skip buttons back in to all NPC monologues and dialogues.

I just replayed the first story chapter and there is barely any gameplay at all. And even less combat encouters. Its mostly just talking and talking. I was cooking lunch while doing it and barely interacted with the game. Just checked on the game once in a while to trigger next dialogue.

Theres the Warclaw encounter, the last titan champ and a few trash mobs. Theres literary less than 5 mins of combat in the whole chapter.

Well there are also the rifts and hearths but those are not the same as scripted story encounters. These are just some ow fillers.

And TikTok generation, no attention span argument doesnt hold here. I read various books on daily base. But I have 0 interest in generic D grade game stories. I dont hold that against gw2, there are very few good game stories. Just dont make me read it because then I do get picky on inconsistencies, bad generic dialogue, bad jokes and arcs that lead nowhere and do get annoyed by it.

• Like 1