Homestead Decoration Limit :(

So it finally happened a few days ago... "The decoration limit has been reached." 

I'm making this post as a huge Thank You to the Devs that were involved in making Homestead possible. This was always a dream of mine in guild wars 2, and would have been happy just to decorate a New York sized apartment, but you went beyond my wildest expectations and gave us our own map. It truly gave me a whole new reason to fully invest my time back into GW2, and I'm so thankful i did. The decorating aspect of it is phenomenal, and Joel Eckert did such an OUTSTANDING job on making the decorating feel so smooth and effortless. I truly have zero experience in home designing, and my Animal Crossing plot looks like a wasteland... However the freedom of placing objects where and how i want opened up so many ideas that even people with zero experience like myself can make Home and Garden magazine homes. So thank you Joel and the dev team that made this possible. 

Not only did homesteading become my new addiction, it opened the doors (literally) for meeting so many wonderful people along the way. I post in LFG regularly which you may have seen Sky's Full Homestead a few times, and because of that i have so many people that come in and love seeing the slow and steady progress that they would just stay and we talk for hours about any and everything. I'm so thankful I'm able to host a place for people to meet, talk, and farm. I've made more friends by doing this than i ever did in 10 years of playing gw2. So if you ever see the LFG by all means stop in and say hello!

NOW... with all that said... can we discuss possibly...maybe...hopefully... increasing the build limit? 🙏 Perhaps it's been stated somewhere that they do plan on doing so through mastery upgrades or by gem store like Mat storage upgrades, and if they did could someone be so kind to let me know? I have so many ideas but i'm locked behind the forbidden text "limit has been reached" and i refuse to delete any more grass. If the limit increase hasn't been talked about, then i ask you guys on the forums, some that are much more techy than i am. I know why we can't have squads in homesteads, but could there be a limitation preventing us from ever being able to increase the limit? Do you think the homestead couldn't handle it? I'm sure for the folks that just put Infernal Facades every square inch it would likely overload the instance, but...maybe it wouldn't? I'm not a developer or have any experience in this field, so if someone could tell me if increasing the limit would even be possible i would greatly appreciate it. I just need a glimmer of hope here. Thank you to everyone that gave this a read, to any who may respond, and to everyone that's given my homestead a visit. I appreciate each and every one of you. Until we meet again.

-Sky

• Thanks 1