Huge Buff to Core Engineer PvP - Sanguine Array

Chaith.8256

@Nix.3152 said:they nerfed no scope trait already. even if it was bugged it was fine. now core engi back to kitten tier dmg again. unless you would run full elixir build which gonna instadie in pvp

Not really, tested the ops build in both ranked and unrankrd and the results were surprisingly pretty good if you could maintain the might stacks. Although his build has a lot of flaws which ill get into later

@Coolguy.8702 said:

@Nix.3152 said:they nerfed no scope trait already. even if it was bugged it was fine. now core engi back to kitten tier dmg again. unless you would run full elixir build which gonna instadie in pvp

Not really, tested the ops build in both ranked and unrankrd and the results were surprisingly pretty good if you could maintain the might stacks. Although his build has a lot of flaws which ill get into later

you do good dmg with elixir build but you have very weak defence. no blocks etc. only 1 stunbreak. once you used it if you get focused you die.

@Nix.3152 said:

you do good dmg with elixir build but you have very weak defence. no blocks etc. only 1 stunbreak. once you used it if you get focused you die.

Ha yea, theres more flaws too.

Although personally, i think the pros outweigh the cons due to the very solid aoe ranged damage, which helps a lot if theres 2 scourges on the other team

I just tested it live and No Scope still gives 3 might. Were you really this upset about reducing No Scope from 180 ferocity to 150 ferocity?

@Chaith.8256 said:

I just tested it live and No Scope still gives 3 might. Were you really this upset about reducing No Scope from 180 ferocity to 150 ferocity?

just the fact that they are so fast about nerfing core traits pisses me off. it took them over a month to do something with elite specs. i wont be surprised if they would nerf mightstacking trait in future.

@"Chaith.8256" said:This build is legitimate guys,

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFAUlUUhSsY9VwkLQ+FLvFl4F1EJB4GGip13QFhBAA-jJR6gAz7Pc/AAAuAANlBAA

Probably in the realm of as good as Holo is, not quite, but because you can avoid standing in lava and pull similar numbers it's further propped up.

this build is fun af. Funny how OP specs struggle with this LUL

Archived