Leyline Anomaly scaling is off

There are definitely a lot of old bosses that need revisit, another egregious one is Mordremoth, for that one I'd go as far as to say lock mounts out of the arena.

For the leyline anomaly they just need to buff the HP by x50 I'd say, don't really know why they've left it in this derelict state for so many years.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 seconds sounds normal, wasn't it always like that? I don't mean release date always but lets say many, many months always.

(I personally don't mind, but if others don't even get a hit, the scaling should be re-evaluated.)

1 hour ago, Tula.6021 said:

10 seconds sounds normal, wasn't it always like that? I don't mean release date always but lets say many, many months always.

(I personally don't mind, but if others don't even get a hit, the scaling should be re-evaluated.)

It is not normal, it is scaled down to as if 0 people are hitting it, causing it to die obscenely fast. Octovine also had a similar bug to this a few years ago as well as dragonstorm.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dean Calaway.9718 said:

There are definitely a lot of old bosses that need revisit, another egregious one is Mordremoth, for that one I'd go as far as to say lock mounts out of the arena.

For the leyline anomaly they just need to buff the HP by x50 I'd say, don't really know why they've left it in this derelict state for so many years.

This is a bug, the LLA normally lives longer than 5-10 seconds, normally about 20-30 seconds on average would be my guess during normal scaling.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Sploogesque.2801 said:

It is not normal, it is scaled down to as if 0 people are hitting it, causing it to die obscenely fast. Octovine also had a similar bug to this a few years ago as well as dragonstorm.

I did the ley line yesterday, and if it had taken 10 seconds, it would have been okay. It was dead in 5 seconds and everyone was like: O.O What the...

It is definitely not normal. I run heals/boons and usually have time to throw a couple as well as attack once or twice (even with the LLA lag), but I can throw one heal and attempt to attack now. It's been in the past few days only, so something that changed since then. I do the reset one daily and am always in map early, so map is always full - it's not like I'm getting better maps. Please investigate and return it to it's previous state at least, if not make it a bit harder overall. I remember the days when we had to chase it 2 or 3 times and would sometimes run the timer out and lose it way back in the beginning. Doesn't need to be that hard, but it should last long enough for people doing it for achievements to be able to get in on the kill and get credit.

7 hours ago, Tazzer.8035 said:

but it should last long enough for people doing it for achievements to be able to get in on the kill and get credit.

Nowadays I get my mystic coin already when I helped doing damage on the adds before, don't need to actually hit the ley line.
So my experience in the past month - minimum. (I don't do it daily but I know that just hitting the adds wasn't enough in the past)

17 hours ago, Tula.6021 said:

Nowadays I get my mystic coin already when I helped doing damage on the adds before, don't need to actually hit the ley line.
So my experience in the past month - minimum. (I don't do it daily but I know that just hitting the adds wasn't enough in the past)

Not everyone has a fast computer, I see people missing it on the daily because they do not load in time.