Festival-themed plushies

The new plushies for the homesteads are great! Thanks so much. Can we please get themed plushies as rewards during the festivals too? Would be great to decorate my character and my homestead with spooky ghost plushies for Mad King's Day, snowman plushies for Wintersday, and dragon plushies for Dragon Bash. 💜

• Like 2

Personally, I'd love to see decoration versions of the various plush dragon accessories you can get for each of the festivals; Plush Jorms, Plush Mordy, Plush Zhaia, etc. There's already in-game art of them for icons, so why not make actual in-game plushies that can be unlocked through their respective festival? I'd absolutely want to collect them!

• Like 5

Just now, Timey.6853 said:

Personally, I'd love to see decoration versions of the various plush dragon accessories you can get for each of the festivals; Plush Jorms, Plush Mordy, Plush Zhaia, etc. There's already in-game art of them for icons, so why not make actual in-game plushies that can be unlocked through their respective festival? I'd absolutely want to collect them!

Yes this! Make it a collection to purchase all the trinkets to unlock the plush recipes.

• Like 4