pls gog give us regionlocked pvp or tone all the mobility&stealth down. i'm fighting ghosts out here

so like on top of the one-button instagibs that are braindead to setup, stuff randomly getting evaded by low cd invuln/evade spam, blocks being cosmetic because everyone got unblockable spam in their patch goodie bags there's way too much kitten stealth and mobility. normally i'd be like hey yeah sure whatever git gud but this is an issue with the servers being unable to keep track of anyone's position due to the frequency of it all. like these days i'm spending more time fighting brazillian ghosts than ppl i can react to, and even then it's pretty bad. ground-targeted aoe's don't ever hit their target because the server snap-targets them to where it thinks players are... and they aren't. they never are.

pls give us regionlocked pvp so i can play nade engi. or anything that cares about ground-targeted aoe's. this sucks man

• Confused 5

2 hours ago, ccccc.4963 said:

Anything but admit you're old  😭

sure bud. the elephant in the room can only be ignored for so long before the whole place starts to smell like kitten. if nades are ever an integral part of a meta build i'll be here when you get miffed about it. maybe after a big content creator you simp for brings it up you'll start caring? god knows you drones can't think for yourselves.

1 hour ago, RidleyDay.3056 said:

sure bud. the elephant in the room can only be ignored for so long before the whole place starts to smell like kitten. if nades are ever an integral part of a meta build i'll be here when you get miffed about it. maybe after a big content creator you simp for brings it up you'll start caring? god knows you drones can't think for yourselves.

I play nades on 300ping consistently while traveling and I'm calling you delusional