can i get my money back ?

Good afternoon, can anyone tell me if i can get a full refund for the game? To be honest, the last 2 additions were very dissapointing and they seemed dubious to me, so i wanted to leave the game,but since i paid the money, i would like to get it back

• Haha 3
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 2

You can contact support for that, by opening a support ticket or sending them an e-mail. Depending on when you purchased the expansions, you may or may not get a refund.

Be aware that support may not be able to remove the expansions from your account if you already unlocked progress in it. A refund in that case may require them to disable your Guild Wars 2 account.

I generally advise against this, take the disappointment instead and stop playing until you are ready to return. But I can't look into your financial situation. For more details, see my reply on a similar thread here.

4 hours ago, Gnomskii.7423 said:

Good afternoon, can anyone tell me if i can get a full refund for the game? To be honest, the last 2 additions were very dissapointing and they seemed dubious to me, so i wanted to leave the game,but since i paid the money, i would like to get it back

From the Knowledge Base:  https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/201862768-Refunds