should i just change builds?

trunks.5249

normally i would put something like this in the ranger forum however this has more to do with team behavior in pvp when it comes to my build . sure i like to win but i also like to have fun so i run a not very popular build when it comes to ranked. i run a custom druid trapper build http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNAV8fjMqQ3KWuCOsAVLWcEMmAw2qy1sAycdA4k6UNrWy3OD-jZRAAB7XGAgHAw67P4xVAIgDCAA ment to zip around map and break up a zerg battle has fast has possible or cap far at start however sometimes things go horribly wrong because i have a knack for dropping multiple people and no one is there to help stomp or kill who ever is left standing . so i get dropped and killed myself this happens or people that are there and they will just spam 1 and not stomp and i die because i am being hit with a necro downed skill or 2 different classes downed skill and die when it could have been prevented by just a teammate stomping its very frustrating when it happens . i would say 4 out of 10 matches people take advantage of a build like this and its an easy win grabbing bell and points because team mates are with me to stomp the downed or finish off whoever is left standing . maybe my tactics are just wrong but i love the build. ok rant over any thoughts and or advice you have is most welcome

You should change builds on your matchups every fight. On my mesmer if there's alot of ranged i slot reflect on dodge, if no range i slot blind on shatter. My utility bar also rotate's based on my match up.

Metabattle is okay but there is no one size fits all spec in pvp thats why you have 1 min of prep time before the matches start. I know you might not consider this helpful because i'm not giving you a spec per-say but seriously consider changing your spec on a match by match basis.

Archived