Lingering Thoughts does not benefit from further reduced CDs from Illusionist's Celerity.

Shiraya.4012

Hi! I haven't been playing Mesmer for terribly long, but I just noticed this while tweaking my build around for Mirage.

I noticed that Illusionist's Celerity does not in fact stack with Mirrored Axes. Normally this would be fine, we don't want to give too much CDR to a strong skill, but I tested it with Sword's Illusionary's Riposte with Illusionist's Celerity and Fencer's Finesse, and the cooldown reduction does in fact stack. Base is 12s, with Celerity it becomes 9.5, then with Finesse it becomes 7.25. Axe should be benefiting from increased CDR from Illusionist's Celerity because it is a skill that does spawn an illusion.

@Miroe.2054 said:Mirag advance actually has that problem

Deception skills do not produce clones, therefore there is no reason for Mirage Advance to get reduced CD if you have Illusionist's Celerity traited. And no, Deception skills still won't benefit from IC even if you have Self-Deception traited, if that's what you are talking about.

Edit: Okay, I just realized that 2nd part of Mirage Advance aka Mirage Retreat indeed creates a clone. I'm pretty sure that it didn't use to do it.Anyway, my theory is that it doesn't get Illusionist's Celerity's CD reduction because the 1st part of it (the one with cd) does not summon a clone, and the 2nd part counts as a seperate skill for this trait. If not, then it's prolly a bug.

Archived