Ticket time

@BloodySaker.2365 said:Does anyone know the response time for tickets at this moment? I made very explicit ticket about a problem about 4 days ago and I'm still waiting for a response. I've seen a person on the forums that made a ticket after I did mine and got a response in just 8 hours. Should I resend mine?

It probably depends greatly on what the issue is and how easy it is to solve. I've only had to contact support twice and both times I got a response within at least 48hours.Also, it is near Christmas. I wouldn't expect any response until the holidays are over - but that is just me :) I hope you get your response soon though and that they can solve your problem!

@BloodySaker.2365 said:Does anyone know the response time for tickets at this moment? I made very explicit ticket about a problem about 4 days ago and I'm still waiting for a response. I've seen a person on the forums that made a ticket after I did mine and got a response in just 8 hours. Should I resend mine?

If 4 days ago is when you made the transfer, support may not be able to do anything until 3 days for now. I don't know if they have the tools to bypass the 1 transfer every 7 days limitation. That could be one reason for the lack of response (not saying they shouldn't have told you if this was the case, though).

You could reply to the automated response you got and ask for an update on your ticket.

Resending it will only move you further down the que. Update the current one.

Archived