Gem Store items broken

I'm not sure what your issue is, exactly. Do you mean the tools stop in the middle of one harvesting/logging/mining attempt? Or are you just talking about the normal pattern of the tools (harvesting: typically one item is gathered for each use; logging: typically three items are gathered for each use; mining: typically three items are gathered for each use)? If it's the former, then that could be a bug or a case of you getting interrupted by a mob or your moving your character before it's done. If it's the latter, then that's just normal behavior.

I just logged in with both of my accounts and used the characters with the flute tools. All worked fine.

Keep in mind, the flute tools are a bit annoying in that, unlike most other tools, the third strike does not come until the very end of the process (and a slight delay.) These tools are by far the slowest to harvest with. I frequently harvest the first two, move my character a bit, and harvest the last because it is much quicker. Though many have asked for this harvesting process to be sped up for these tools, I think they haven't acquiesced because the tools include the little tune that "needs" to be played each time.

Archived