Returning player looking for guild!!!

Erebus.5398

Hi Everyone,I havn't played this game since around 2014. I wanted An MMORPG to play and didn't know where to go so I figured I'd come back to Guild Wars 2. I deleted all my chars and don't have much knowledge about this game anymore so I'm pretty much your everyday new player. My friend might start as well, trying to convince her at the moment. Anyways, I was wondering if there's any active guild (Best if it's around GMT+10 guild) that is willing to accept me and my friend if she starts playing.

Forgot how adding someone works, but my IGN for the character I'm currently leveling is Lanni Puck. I'm not 100% sure what character to main yet though.

Thanks!

@"Erebus.5398" said:Hi Everyone,I havn't played this game since around 2014. I wanted An MMORPG to play and didn't know where to go so I figured I'd come back to Guild Wars 2. I deleted all my chars and don't have much knowledge about this game anymore so I'm pretty much your everyday new player. My friend might start as well, trying to convince her at the moment. Anyways, I was wondering if there's any active guild (Best if it's around GMT+10 guild) that is willing to accept me and my friend if she starts playing.

Forgot how adding someone works, but my IGN for the character I'm currently leveling is Lanni Puck. I'm not 100% sure what character to main yet though.

Thanks!

https://dacrimesorciere.enjin.com/ apply here we'll take u both and help you guys !

[HERO] is a close knit PvX guild, meaning we look to do all the content the game has to offer. We are very active on discord and in game chat, and we are always looking for more friends to join up with us. We have members throughout most time zones, but we usually run around EST evenings. If you'd like more information let me know.

@Erebus.5398 said:Hi Everyone,I havn't played this game since around 2014. I wanted An MMORPG to play and didn't know where to go so I figured I'd come back to Guild Wars 2. I deleted all my chars and don't have much knowledge about this game anymore so I'm pretty much your everyday new player. My friend might start as well, trying to convince her at the moment. Anyways, I was wondering if there's any active guild (Best if it's around GMT+10 guild) that is willing to accept me and my friend if she starts playing.

Thanks!

try nsp and look for slayers xd. =) we're a small but quality wvw guild.

Archived