[CLOSED][PvE] Midway - Casual Aussie/SEA Guild

Luna Peregrina.5708

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am a returning casual player after a big hiatus (6 years). I played vanilla a bit and had to stop playing (work and life:))

Currently I am in a guild that I was in since 2006 from GW1, however they are mainly in Euro time And hardly find anyone in my time to play. Missing all guild events like raids, missions and other fun staff.

Looking for a second guild (well a second main guild in my case) to play with others in my timezone.

So far i have been re-learning the game, lvled up all my chars to 80 and gearing them accordingly. It has been 5-6 weeks since I am back and trying to play regularly. And love to play all kind of pve with my guildmates and do some guild events if you are organizing things like that.

Could I get an invite please?

I will try to rep both guilds.

Cheers

Hi,

I am new at this game, currently I am just leveling my mesmer and my necromancer, however i bought HoT and PoF expansions so I can boost them up to lvl80 whenever I want. But for now I am just learning the game slowly. I have been playing solo these days, I would love to join your guild .So far I have been doing mostly is Unranked PvP just to learn each class ability and playstyle but I am more willing to do more PvE than PvP.Please, can I have an invite?Looking forward to joining your guild!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all,

I'm from New Zealand and looking for an Oceanic guild to play with. I'm a new-ish Dad so I'll just be on in the late evenings, and this guild sounds perfect for me.

I have sent a mail message to both Luna Peregrina.5708 and Alessi.4271, but haven't received a reply (though I only did it a couple of days ago). Just wondering if you are still playing/recruiting?

Cheers!

Hallo, I have been a long time casual PvE player (though that can change) and would like to join your guild please. Came back to GW2 last year and getting my ascended weapons currently in this great game. I am from Perth and a solo player looking forward to play alongside guild mates. A guild of common timezone and from a familiar region would be much appreciated. Ty.

Archived