[NA][Oops] The Bringers of Aggro - A multi-game community guild (PvE | Mature | Casual)

ParagonPaladin.7516

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am a casual player and I recently got interested i joining a guild. I was looking at your description and I really like what your message and idea is :) I would be happy if I could join your Guild :) GW2 is the only MMORPG that has managed to grab my attention for so long and for the last couple of years I am always returning to it, eager to find new things.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello! I'm a casual player that's looking for a guild to socialize with. I've been playing GW2 since launch (though I took a break a few years back). I'm usually available most evenings. I've read your rules on Tumblr and this guild seems like one I'd very much get along with!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you!

Hey howdy hey, I've been playing Guild Wars since 2007, and GW2 since launch. I took this last year off to do real life things but now I'm back and looking for a guild. I just finished catching up on all the story things I missed and now I'm looking to see what else has changed and need friends to do it. I like to consider myself a semi hardcore player, I'm both able and willing to do the high end content like t4 fractals and raids, but I'm pretty chill and don't get upset when things don't go according to plan. I have a level 80 of each class, most of them are properly geared for what the meta was a year ago, but over half my in game time is on my thief. I think this guild would be a good fit for me, and I for it, so I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello! Recent college graduate doing applications applications applications applications applications!Due to the amount of free time on my hands and love for loving life via videogaming I'm taking a look back at Gw2 (I'm a Gw1 vet [can I call myself a vet if I was of service my teenage years?]).Hoping to find a group that lets me ring into new raids and features / has a fair amount of people playing League of Legends + Overwatch on off-time.

Gw2: Finnguala.6921League: FinngualaBlizzard: Finnguala#1939

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello all. I'm interested in joining the guild. I am currently active in FFXIV, GW2, and Warframe. Pretty much looking for a mature, chill place to have some laughs and fell some dragons.

GW2 - I've been playing off and on since 2012.FFXIV - Used to play on ARR on PS4, however started over with a friend on PC about a month ago. I am currently pushing Shadowbringers MSQ.Warframe - Pretty much the same as FFXIV.

@"Rodolom.8367" said:Hello all. I'm interested in joining the guild. I am currently active in FFXIV, GW2, and Warframe. Pretty much looking for a mature, chill place to have some laughs and fell some dragons.

GW2 - I've been playing off and on since 2012.FFXIV - Used to play on ARR on PS4, however started over with a friend on PC about a month ago. I am currently pushing Shadowbringers MSQ.Warframe - Pretty much the same as FFXIV.

Hello! Someone (probably me) will get you an invite ingame pretty soon, and if you'd like to come ahead and join the discord while you wait here is the server link!. =)

• 3 weeks later...