[NA][Oops] The Bringers of Aggro - A multi-game community guild (PvE | Mature | Casual)

ParagonPaladin.7516

On 6/9/2023 at 11:47 PM, Logrhythmic.9513 said:

Hello, I'm returning after a long absence, and am at the point where I could use a guild to advance forward.  I played from launch for maybe under a year, and when this came to Steam I decided to try again.  Let me know.

Hey there! I'm about to log in to send you a message. Welcome back to the game! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

heyo!! if you're still recruiting, i'm super interested! i'm a long time player, but i got really back into playing again couple of months after EoD came out! unfortunately though i've found that the two most active guilds i'm in have all shifted away from gw2 while i was away/getting caught up on EoD, so i've mostly just been casually playing on my own 😞 i'm really interested in finding a new community to join before SotO launches!

• Like 1

Hello, yes. i would like to join your guild, please. you seem nice and cool and not rude and uncool. those are all things i support.

(ive played for 9 years on and off, but this is the first forum post ive made so it says im new but im not ) 🙃

Edited by DankBlazer.8624
( parenthesis )
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...