I'm at a complete loss for my build and armor/weapons/accessories

appledappleappy.3650

I've thoroughly researched many things but I guess it all leads up to preference?

I really like having a condition build but I am not done getting my full points for scourge yet.

Although, I have a full zojja ascended set and I also have a legendary scepter [i am working on my second weapon... not sure if dagger or torch :anguished: ]

I would really like some advice.

Thank you.

Best necro condi spec is scourge by far. Condi reaper is being nerfed to the ground in favour for power reaper (though power reaper still doesn't deal raid desirable dps). For open world pve and even T4 raids, I have a scepter/torch and staff setup. For raids, I keep dagger offhand instead of staff to proc sigi of geomancy as well as a condi transfer without disrupting scepter dps. Most definitely go with torch first. It is a very good offhand and useful in any situation.

If you're going the power route, I personally recommend reaper. True it has a lower damage ceiling than other professions but for everything outside of raids it still deals very good damage and you have much higher tankiness than some of the other power professions. In fact, I am mostly using power reaper nowadays and I am hoping it keeps getting buffed (looking at you, Tuesday patch). It is certainly more fun and engaging than scourge. The trick with power reaper is to clump your enemies together, the cleave is very nice.

Thank you very much! This was very helpful.

@Methuselah.4376 said:Best necro condi spec is scourge by far. Condi reaper is being nerfed to the ground in favour for power reaper (though power reaper still doesn't deal raid desirable dps). For open world pve and even T4 raids, I have a scepter/torch and staff setup. For raids, I keep dagger offhand instead of staff to proc sigi of geomancy as well as a condi transfer without disrupting scepter dps. Most definitely go with torch first. It is a very good offhand and useful in any situation.

If you're going the power route, I personally recommend reaper. True it has a lower damage ceiling than other professions but for everything outside of raids it still deals very good damage and you have much higher tankiness than some of the other power professions. In fact, I am mostly using power reaper nowadays and I am hoping it keeps getting buffed (looking at you, Tuesday patch). It is certainly more fun and engaging than scourge. The trick with power reaper is to clump your enemies together, the cleave is very nice.

Archived