Bug with npc Captain Ellen Kiel.

Arlikon.2785

I can not start The Path of Fire, because the npc, Captain Ellen Kiel is not talking to me. When I get to Lion's Arc the green mark is disappearing, it's even pointing out the wrong place. The quest Spaking the Flame, Prologue, I get to read a letter from that npc, nothing is happening. P.S. I restarted the comp.

Just in case: Did you start the appropriate Story Journal episode? Did you meet Ellen Kiel in her office? Walk with her?https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sparking_the_Flame_(Prologue) (You will have to navigate to this page on your own; the forum won't properly accept links with parentheses.)

If you continue to have issue, you can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.

Good luck.

I did, when I get to her offcie, nothing is happening, there's no green quest mark, but I have the task pending in my journal. When I am outside the Lion's Arch I can see the green mark on the map, pointing out the wrong place, I enter the Arch zone, the mark is disappearing at all. I reinstalled the game, didn't help. I contacted the support, submited a ticket, waiting now. Thanks anyway.

I fihished My story, then started Hearts of Throne, got gliding, now I'm trying to begin The Path of Flame. I have Sparking The Flame(Prologue) in my quest log Read the mail from the Captain Ellen Keil. I can see it pending in my story log, highlighted green, but when I get to her office, nothing happens. There's no green quest mark over there her office, I enter the instance, still nothing. She isn't talking to me, she isn't walking with me ( I saw it on youtube), what I do wrong then?

Have you read the mail?EditI read it one time said to read it again, headed over to the office nothing happened was inside the office clicked letter again it changed to head over to cap kiels office. Went out and in again and the instance started.Edit2Tried on a second char had to read the mail inside the office twice and then it changed my tip to you OP is just click that letter and watch it untill quest text change to head over to office. ( Anet should check out why it bugs tho. )

Archived