Binding Shadow 5 second knockdown

@"MeatHugger.5768" said:Binding Shadow appears to knockdown for 5 seconds instead of the listed 3. The skill description states "Conditions applied by this skill have increased duration for each stack of malice"; however, if the knockdown is affected by this, is that intentional? Seems kind of strong...See video link:

Your video is showing three seconds. Unless I’m miscounting I see you go down, count to three, and you stand back up.

@saerni.2584 said:Your video is showing three seconds. Unless I’m miscounting I see you go down, count to three, and you stand back up.

In the second clip I was definitely unable to act for 5 seconds. My character model stands up after about 3 seconds or so but I couldn't move and my skills were still on CD. I think it only showed me standing up because I activated Shocking Aura.In the first clip, I think what happened was, I got stunned by Basi venom at about 2.5 seconds and for some reason it over-rid the knockdown. If look at my skill CDs, when I first get knocked down they start out at 5s. Then after 2.5s I get hit with Basi and they reset to 1s. Then when the Basi stun wears off I can act. Watching at 0.25 speed helps. Something is definitely not right with it either way.

Archived