Modniir Ulgoth pre events do not appear.

If an event is broken in the instance is going to remain broken so staying there and waiting is pointless. I assume it is one of the pre-events that are broken since that seems to happen not too infrequently with the event in the forward camp. It was probably less of an issue before with more people doing world bosses so more instances were generated but even when world bosses were at the height of their popularity there were instances that were essentially permanently broken until a patch occurs which causes a new instance to be generated.

The way to get around stuck events is to change which copy of the map you're on. Some maps are quite persistent, so you may get sorted to the same copy several days in a row. There are a few things you can do to try to force a change.

• Use the LFG tool to find a group working on the event, then join them in their copy.
  • Use the LFG tool to post a request, i.e. "Looking for taxi to map with working [Event name]."
  • Try to go to the map shortly after reset, or at popular times for world boss trains to be active.
  • Wait until there is a patch, then go to the map as soon after patching your client as possible.

@"Taelac.7036" said:The way to get around stuck events is to change which copy of the map you're on. Some maps are quite persistent, so you may get sorted to the same copy several days in a row. There are a few things you can do to try to force a change.

• Use the LFG tool to find a group working on the event, then join them in their copy.
  • Use the LFG tool to post a request, i.e. "Looking for taxi to map with working [Event name]."
  • Try to go to the map shortly after reset, or at popular times for world boss trains to be active.
  • Wait until there is a patch, then go to the map as soon after patching your client as possible.

Also "Daily 'map name' Event Completer"

Archived