Domain Of Istan- Loot Drops

Ive searched in general and a few pages here, nothing so far though I am sure there is a post some where. I am not a reg forum poster, there are far better out there that basically say things better and get to the point toot sweet. This time I have to chime in, in this past week I have done dailys all over and been working on mawdry in my airship pass. I decided to change it up and do GH and Pala...As I spent more then an hour doing both yet again the loot boxes were opened when the event was over, no loot at all given. I know I was not the only one. I had not done the event for at least a week. Ive put tons of money in anet, I have played gw1 and even have 2 plushies to show my love for GW. I am a huge fan! :) and grateful for the game. Yet it is a little irksome to notice the gem store is always updated yet this "bug" never is fixed. I understand the boxes are effected if you are doing it daily and do not leave the map. Yet this was severely not the case. I would greatly appreciate it being fixed. Besides inputting the time to do the event to end up with nothing is just wrong in every shape and form. This is doing the events from start to finish. Again I have not done them in a week. I now return the forums back to you and will go back to crossing my fingers in hope.

Archived