@ArenaNet Can you answer in one word at my question?

Milosz.5938

First of all sorry for no screenshot but I don't know how to put it here. I made few chapters from personal story in my charr (necro) for example I completed "for the legion" achivment and didn't recieved mastery point. I made few more achiwments (story) in my main character (ele) in HOT map and no mastery point. I would not ask you if there was written that for that achievment should be mastery point as reward. Can you please explain me what is going on ? Or i have to guess when I have chance to recieve mastery point for completing achievment with mastery point reward? Soo, I have to guess? - "yes" or "no", please. Thank you.

Core Personal Story allocates 8 Mastery Points total for the account; 1 Master Point per Level Arc (L10, L20, L30, etc.) Playing through the Personal Story, again, on a different character/Race will not garner additional Mastery Points.I can't say anything about Mastery Points in Heart of Thorns maps without further information.

For an official response, you can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance.

Good luck.

I think the error is a bit due to how the wiki is composed It tells you what rewards you can get. But masterypoints are often tied to higher up achievements. You get a masterypoint for doing the level 10 story arch. But there isn't a wiki page for it, so it is listed on each actual story.Also, many achievements are tiered. That makes it show like you need to something 10 times, but that is just tier 1 and you need to do it 100 times for the actual achievement that awards a masterypoint.

I wrote few days ago in the game CS ticket about HOT mastery point problem. But thank you very much for your answer about personal story masteries - now I know. In my main character i finished all personal story soo now I know that no possibilities for getting masteries on other character. Thank you again for that information.I'm still waiting for answer about HOT story mastery points. I did few chapters of that only in my main charcter (rest characters only I did prologoue to get inside HOT map)

@Milosz.5938 said:I wrote few days ago in the game CS ticket about HOT mastery point problem. But thank you very much for your answer about personal story masteries - now I know. In my main character i finished all personal story soo now I know that no possibilities for getting masteries on other character. Thank you again for that information.I'm still waiting for answer about HOT story mastery points. I did few chapters of that only in my main charcter (rest characters only I did prologoue to get inside HOT map)

Submitting a Bug Report (ticket) in-game will garner no response, as indicated on the Bug Report window. For an official response, you must use the web-form accessed via the 'Support' link above/below.

Good luck.

Archived