Book of Awakening to the Light

Nosajroo.2154

@"nottsgman.8206" said:did you read the book? not completed it myself, but the flavor text says "Read this tome to gain access to a rare set of collections", so I assume you have to interact with it to unlock them.

Im not sure if i read it, how do i find a new one? I may have sold it already

My friend I fear I have bad news for you. The book you acquired does indeed unlock collections, but not in the form of the armor sets, but in actual collections. Each of the six pieces of funerary armor and the weapon set that goes with them are locked behind a collection based achievement, with there being a total of 7. They are;Walk the Land - For bootsGlorify the Golden Heart - For chestpieceExaltation of the Guardians - For glovesWashing of the Brow - For HelmThe Collection of Tribute - For leggingsRecitation of the Litany of Deeds - For shouldersTriumph of Conquest - For weapons

Each achievement has a pof related collection, such as Walk the Land requiring pof map comp. I completed all of them shortly after pof bc fashion wars and it wasn't to bad, but it does seem like a lot lol.

@Moonlit.6421 said:My friend I fear I have bad news for you. The book you acquired does indeed unlock collections, but not in the form of the armor sets, but in actual collections. Each of the six pieces of funerary armor and the weapon set that goes with them are locked behind a collection based achievement, with there being a total of 7. They are;Walk the Land - For bootsGlorify the Golden Heart - For chestpieceExaltation of the Guardians - For glovesWashing of the Brow - For HelmThe Collection of Tribute - For leggingsRecitation of the Litany of Deeds - For shouldersTriumph of Conquest - For weapons

Each achievement has a pof related collection, such as Walk the Land requiring pof map comp. I completed all of them shortly after pof bc fashion wars and it wasn't to bad, but it does seem like a lot lol.

The collection of tribute is the one im doing now, but its taking forever cause the items are extremely hard to get, not to mention all the trash mobs trying to kill you at every nook and damn cranny there is in the map

@"Nosajroo.2154" said:

The collection of tribute is the one im doing now, but its taking forever cause the items are extremely hard to get, not to mention all the trash mobs trying to kill you at every nook and kitten cranny there is in the map

Ah the one that requires 10 of each of the materials. I thought this would be rather difficult as well at first, but thankfully it turned out to be perhaps the easiest to accomplish. Each of the 5 materials has a dedicated node to it located somewhere on the map, all I had to do was park a character at each one and I could have them all in 10 days, though seeing as I have a lot of characters I just parked 2 at each and got it out of the way fairly quickly. I'll post links below to the locations of each of the 5 nodes to save you the trouble of searching through the wiki for them. I would highly recommend using the dedicated nodes instead of trying to get them by chance as its considerably easier, quicker, and can be done while your working on the other collection parts.

Granite NodeTamarisk Reed NodeElon Lily NodeAncient Surveyor's Tools NodeHeirloom Grapes Node

@Moonlit.6421 said:

@"Nosajroo.2154" said:

The collection of tribute is the one im doing now, but its taking forever cause the items are extremely hard to get, not to mention all the trash mobs trying to kill you at every nook and kitten cranny there is in the map

Ah the one that requires 10 of each of the materials. I thought this would be rather difficult as well at first, but thankfully it turned out to be perhaps the easiest to accomplish. Each of the 5 materials has a dedicated node to it located somewhere on the map, all I had to do was park a character at each one and I could have them all in 10 days, though seeing as I have a lot of characters I just parked 2 at each and got it out of the way fairly quickly. I'll post links below to the locations of each of the 5 nodes to save you the trouble of searching through the wiki for them. I would highly recommend using the dedicated nodes instead of trying to get them by chance as its considerably easier, quicker, and can be done while your working on the other collection parts.

Well I only have one character that's finished the pof and I managed to find the first four but the bunch of rare grapes are the worst. They never came up in ANY of the desert vegetable nodes. And that's even after when i added some magic find boost, and what makes even worse is that those nodes are rare as well. I was running around the entire map for a good 30 minutes and only found 5 desert vegetable nodes. I also am aware about the guaranteed drop from that Heirloom Grapes Node but since i only have one character, it will take me 10 days to finish this collection.

If you complete the PoF story one character and go the griffon sanctuary to begin griffon collections, you recieve the spearmarshal's plea - when used (double click) it can take you back to the griffon santuary in vabbi. keep it in bank/shared inv slot for easy use. It can cost a few silver, but you can also waypoint jump on a new character from there. ie - griffon santuary -> wp at the start of vabbi, enter portal to desolation -> wp to purity/start fo desolation, enter portal to riverlands, and so on and so forth to get a foothold in each map in a couple mins.

Archived