Kudzu

@OneCreation.7314 said:Hello, I've been working towards the legendary longbow Kudzu, but I have been harvesting for the chili peppers but I haven't found one in over 5 hours. Is it bugged or something?

I made Kudzu a while back (actually my 2nd Legendary) I can tell you now, it isn't that hard to get the Chili Peppers, but trust me when I tell you, it is a lot patience!! Honestly you are better off Buying them off the TP.Good Luck!, I love my Kudzu!

There's a large cluster of the Verdant Herb nodes in Mount Maelstrom, in the Gauntlet Gulch region. There are usually 4-5 nodes all within a few steps of each other in the southeast part of that section, and a couple more a bit further away. If you park a character at Gauntlet WP, it shouldn't take you more than a day or two to get your chili seeds to drop, maybe less if you luck into a couple of "low population--change map?" invitations in a row, which is pretty common right after the Megadestroyer world boss event.

The seeds cannot be purchased, only gathered as a drop for the collection. (But do make sure you hit all the omnomberry nodes you see while you are working on it, since you'll need 250 of those to craft the legendary, and the more you have on hand, the fewer you'll need to buy or farm later.)

Archived