Items missing from the Gem Store

Cacheelma.8193

@"Cacheelma.8193" said:I can only see the "Path of Fire Preparation Pack" in the store. But I don't want it. Somehow I don't see Elonian Introductory Package nor Path of Fire Survival Package though. I've never bought any of them. What's wrong?

Is it March 3rd? If not, then you won't see them...that is the only day they will be in the Gem Store.

@Zaklex.6308 said:

@"Cacheelma.8193" said:I can only see the "Path of Fire Preparation Pack" in the store. But I don't want it. Somehow I don't see Elonian Introductory Package nor Path of Fire Survival Package though. I've never bought any of them. What's wrong?

Is it March 3rd? If not, then you won't see them...that is the only day they will be in the Gem Store.

Exactly, these are one day sales, so they're quickly in and quickly out... we have a heads up on what to expect, so we can plan accordingly.

EDIT: Thought I should add that it's worth checking announcements on the website throughout March, since there will likely be updates every Tuesday regarding what to expect for the next 7 days.

Further EDIT: The Gemstore Thread that's pinned will likely feature announcements from @Astral Projections.7320 and @Illconceived Was Na.9781 regarding sales and features, so you can check there as well. Since I'm here, I'll reiterate the directions for that thread: please refrain from posting questions or requests in that thread, since that's not its intent.

Archived