Can we get mistlock sanctuary map fixed already?

• 1 month later...

Does opening the world map in the Mistlock Sanctuary ever show the PvE world map? Fractals of the Mists, the PvP lobby, and the wvw maps aren't on the same map as all of the PvE explorable zones. You can't look at the PvE world map from any of those locations. Since the Mistlock Sanctuary seems to also be in "the Mists" like those other locations, that's probably why using the waypoint/POI links doesn't work in the Sanctuary. So, I don't think it's really a bug. That being said, it'd be nice to be able to access the normal PvE map while in the Sanctuary.

@Steve The Cynic.3217 said:

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:That being said, it'd be nice to be able to access the normal PvE map while in the Sanctuary.

Use the level selector tool to select the LOWEST possible level. The Sanctuary is on the island between Claw Island and Southsun Cove.

Ah ok. I don't own the Mistlock Sanctuary pass, so I didn't know and couldn't check where the map is located in the world. If it's located in the main pve world, then yeah, it should be tweaked.

Archived