Looking For PvE Raid Guild

Hey guys I'm Looking for a Raid Guild, I'm looking to commit to raids for the legendary armor.

I have been away from the game for a year and never been apart of a raid guild so I'm not familiar with raids except Vale Guardian but I catch on Very fast and do not consider myself a casual so I will not dissapoint you.

I will just need a little info on each boss we do and I will catch on.

I can play any character you need, I have 20 toons lvl 80 and can spec them any way you would like with ascendeds.

I am NA Eastern Time Zone and i can raid anytime of day Monday - Friday from 8am to midnight (Eastern Time). Saturday and Sunday I am busy.

Please contact me In game,

TasteOfChaos.2198 IGN

I also primarily use Discord, but I can install any Voice Communication your group uses.

Thank you.

I'm going to be honest, I don't know if we are the best fit for you, seeing that most of our members are inexperienced. However, if you're interested in joining/helping to build our raid group, then you're more then welcome to join us _ ^ As for memes I'm sure you'll get along well with Nekro, she's one of our officers and she's big on cats and dogs memes xp Lastly, for more info please visit our website. https://thephantomrose.weebly.com/

Archived