sPVP Builds still doing great

@"apharma.3741" said:I personally think menders tempest is better than going celestial as you get -40% damage reduction from protection, can get immunity to crits in earth and the extra healing power really makes a difference to support decent players. The extra power damage also works wonders for clearing out clutter or making an AoE no go zone with air overload and earth overload against mesmer clones and phantasm so long as you’re running away from them.

I feel like sword just needs it’s auto attacks reduced to 1/2s on the chain, maybe cut the burning on the final hit of the fire auto and add some to the 2 preceding hits and it’s in a solid place. The real problem is that other classes are better not that sword Weaver isn’t strong.

Sceptre burst Weaver had too much instant cast 900 range damage, I feel they should really have changed electric discharge to be only on first at tuning to air and not a second time. The problem is sceptre is an awkward weapon to use, it doesn’t flow if you know what I mean and the number 2 skills imo should be redesigned.

You're absolutely right about the 2 skills, aside from earth they're either OP (Air 2) or UP (Water and Fire 2). Seriously in need of reworks. I'd like to see some ground-hugging projectiles like Zealot's Embrace, allows for some telegraphing or reflection to account for strong damage/conditions/CC.

Archived