Missing SAB crimson assassin tokens?

I have done the SAB dailies almost every day now. Finished one "Course Load" achievement and am 2/8 on the second one. Yet, I just noticed: I only have 8 Crimson Assassin Tokens in my bags! How can this be?(Already checked, I have not done it on another character a few times. GW2Efficiency site also found nothing on other characters)

Maybe you forgot to pick the crimson tokens from a fully completed Course Load achievement. The option to get tokens instead of orange weapons is hidden at the very bottom - f*cked me up last year getting my skins, and customer support sadly couldn't undo it.Last year I recommended to put them at the top of the chest, or make the dialog taller (which wouldn't help people with small screens).

Those aren't the ones I am talking about, because I still have the chest from the course load achievement. I mean the token you get every day from competing the dailies. I have 8 of those when the course load achievement let's me see I finished the dailies 10 times.. Or could it be (can't remember seeing that) that progress of the "Course Load" achievement of last year was counted? That would explain things..

Archived